· “Media-as-Things: A Nonhistorical Nostalgia Through Failure.” co-authored with Mani Mehrvarz, in Subjective Experiences of Interactive Nostalgia in Media Ed. by Ryan Lizardi, Peter Lang Publishing. (Forthcoming Sep 2019)
· “Fai(lure): The Unstable Medium in the Work of Art.” co-authored with Mani Mehrvarz, in Miscommunication Eds. Timothy Barker and Maria Korolkova, Thinking Media Series, Bloomsbury Publication. (Forthcoming March 2020)
Peer-reviewed journal papers:
· (Forthcoming 2019) “Xerography: Crossing A Productive Melancholia In The Artists’ Works” Ekphrasis, Vol. 21, issue 1.
· “Mobile Art of Caravans: Gypsies’s Art in Eastern Europe”, co-authored with Mohamad S. Fadavi, Peykare, Issue 1, No. 2, (2008): 33-44. (Fa)
· Media Archaeological Time Machines: A Review of Artists’ Work”, 26th Annual Crossing the Boundaries Conference, March 2018, Binghamton University, NY